The Watchers Council nominations are up for this week. If fact they were up a couple of days ago. One of the side effects of how full my schedule has been the past couple of months has been my slacking off on my duties to the Council.
One of my New Year's resolutions, which I am implementing early, is a promise to take my membership on the Council seriously and do the things which are required to keep the Council successful.
Now here are this week's submissions:
The Watchers Council wishes everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Please enjoy this weeks submissions:
- Mere Rhetoric - Obama’s Top NSA And CIA Picks: Harsh On Israel, Sympathetic To Iran And Hezbollah
- Soccer Dad - Well, duh
- The Colossus of Rhodey - Culture of Whine (a rant)
- The Glittering Eye - Official History
- Joshuapundit - Zero Hour…Iran Now Has Material For First Nuclear Bomb
- Cheat-Seeking Missiles - Sunday Scan
- The Provocateur - Some Perspective on PNC, Fraud, and the Bailout
- Bookworm Room - Halting the Schism
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric - Defense Tech - The Big Three/National Security Risk Myth
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad - Israelly Cool - The despicable Lauren Booth
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey - Times Higher Education - Nine out of ten dogmas
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye - Serendipitous altruism - American troops in Afghanistan through the eyes of a French OMLT infantryman
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit - Serendituous Altruism - American troops in Afghanistan through the eyes of a French OMLT infantryman
- Submitted By: Cheat-Seeking Missiles - National Review Online - Party of Privilege
- Submitted By: The Provocateur - The Daily Beast - No Stimulus From Government Spending
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room - Jewish World Review - Why Reporters — and Judges and Professors — are Biased