Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Moonbat Reaction

Decision '08 lists the top five krazykoskids posts in response to the failure of the Democratic filibuster on the Alito confirmation vote. Number 2 is my favorite:

Number Two (this is a goodie): What do we do? How about taking a page from Ariel Sharon’s book and starting our OWN party….maybe we can recruit Howard Dean to be our leader. Clearly Dean is like a salmon swimming upstream with the likes of the corporate-owned DLC running smear campaigns against his efforts as DNC chair….maybe he’s just as sick of it…? I don’t know about you, but I’m crying in my beer right now….and I would love nothing more than to have a leader who listens to me. If Dean took the courageous step to start a legitimate 3rd party, I’d be there in a heartbeat…and I’d go pert-near bankrupt supporting him. Fu** the DLC and these DINOs. I’m tired of it. And I’m heartbroken. I worked so hard, and got so many friends and family to take a leap of faith and do what I’d asked, only to be SH*T on. Now all I’m getting from all of them is “Well, I told you so…” I AVE 2 DAUGHTERS UNDER 5 YEARS OLD. WHAT WILL BECOME OF THEIR FUTURE NOW???????

As to this moonbat's idea of all the fringe nut balls in the Democrat Party going the third party route all I have to say is. Please oh please do. Can I help? If not that do you need a few bucks to help you move to Canada?