Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hillbilly Hog Roast number 3

It is time for another Hillbilly Hog Roast. This time we will pick the official Hillbilly TV show. Here are the obvious suggestions to start things off:

The Beverly Hillbillies

The Dukes of Hazzard

I have one more suggestion that I'll hold back for a few days to see if anyone else comes up with it.

No, I have two more suggestions that I'll sit on for a couple of days.

Now the rest of you, get to work.

As usual, any Ecosystem member can nominate a TV show and any Ecosystem member can vote. Leave your suggestions and votes in the comments or email them to me.

Nominations will be open until next Sunday and voting will be open until August 13.

Have a good time and remind the other Ecosystem members to participate.

If you want to nominate a show or vote and you are not an Ecosystem member all you have to do to join is email me for instructions or click on the roadsign on my sidebar. Anyone can join who isn't a moonbat or neo-Nazi. In other words if you don't think the US needs to sign the Kyoto Treaty or that the Jews have brought their troubles on themselves you can join.