Friday, December 22, 2006

I been tagged

Rodeo of the mind has tagged me to participate in the Christmas Meme. Here is how it works:

Ok, this is how it works: The player (me) must list 3 things that I would love to get for Christmas. Then I must list 3 things that I definitely do not want to get for Christmas. Then I tag 5 friends and list their names. The one I tag needs to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes then tag 5 more people. They must also clarify all the rules. When you tag someone you need to leave a comment that says “you’ve been Christmas tagged!” in their comments and tell them to read your blog. Ok everybody..

OK here are the three things I want for Christmas:

1. A Glock m21 (.45 ACP).
2. A new car, preferably something with all-wheel drive since I have to drive in the mountains in every season of the year. A Subaru Forester would be nice since it can carry all the supplies needed for a nice day at the range.
3. A wicker basket containing the heads of Osama bin Laden, Kim Jong-il and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, along with some nice ripe honeydew melons.


Here are the three thing I do not want for Christmas:

1. A gift subscription to Mother Jones magazine.
2. Tickets to a rap concert.
3. A bottle of Drambuie.

Now, I tag:

1. White Trash Republican
2. Dr. Figg
3. Born Again Redneck
4. The Pagan Temple
5. Perri Nelson