Wednesday, February 21, 2007

FAA acknowledges 2nd Amendment means what it says

War on Guns has some good news. It seem that the FAA has reversed its long held position that the Second Amendment represents a collective right and now hold it to be an individual right.

For all the details go and check out David's post on the subject.

David points out that this isn't something you are going to find covered in the MSM and he asks the firearms owning public to get behind this and push by contacting contacting media outlets and urging them to cover this story.

I'm going to do my part by emailing WOLS TV and the Asheville Citizen-Times. The newspaper is a moonbat leftist rag, but Asheville's TV station has a conservative editorial policy and has covered firearms issues fairly in the past so I have some hope.

I'll let you know if I get anything more than a boilerplate acknowledgment of my email in response.


UPDATE: WLOS responded within 90 minutes and promised to look at the link that I had sent them. I'll update again if I hear more.