Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Butthash


I saw this over on KisP and had to steal it. THIS IS A HOAX. But it is a damn funny hoax. I mean this is orders of magnitude better than the "deadly Bart Simpson blotter acid". I laughed so hard I was afraid I was going to have a stroke.

Click the image to enlarge.

UPDATE: There is some information out there indicating that this might be real, Snopes lists it as "undetermined". However Encyclopedia Dramatica has this entry:

Jenkem is a drug popular with nigras and american middle schoolers. The increasing popularity of the drug is shocking in America, where far more desirable substances are available at far lower a cost (at least mentally). This increase has been partly attributed to the success of Chocolate Rain, whose lyrics implicitly refer to the practice and social effects of jenkem abuse.

And this photo:



So I'm going to stay on the "hoax" side for now.