Tuesday, June 26, 2007

If you can't take the heat . . .

(06-26) 16:33 PDT Raleigh, N.C. (AP) -- Elizabeth Edwards pleaded Tuesday with Ann Coulter to "stop the personal attacks," a day after the conservative commentator said she wished Edwards' husband, Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, had been killed by terrorists.

Ann said she wished the Breck Girl had been killed by terrorists? I had not heard about this. Well all I can say to Ms. Coulter is - You go girl!

But look, being killed by terrorists is so last year. How about this:

I wish John Edwards would be eaten by chimpanzees.

I wish John Edwards would use hair jell made in China and get ethylene glycol poisoning.

I wish John Edwards would get e coli infection from eating lettuce picked by an illegal alien whose last bath was when he swam the Rio Grande 5 years ago.

I wish John Edwards would go out on his porch on the coldest morning of the winter to get his newspaper wearing only his pajamas and see his reflection on an icicle and become so enraptured that he freezes solid while admiring himself.

Can any of you think of any better ones?