Monday, February 13, 2006

1000 and still counting.

I will pass my 1000th visit sometime tonight. For a blog that is less than 3 months old, written by a nobody with no promotion or publicity and only a couple of links from other blogs that’s not bad.

I want to thank everyone who's stopped by for a look. I especially want to thank everyone who comes by again and again. I do this for myself, but it is still a pleasure to see some people spending the better part of an hour reading the current posts and all the archives.

The only thing that I need to cap off this milestone is to finally get that fatwa. Someone from Turkey stopped by after searching for drawings of Mohammad. Perhaps he was a venomous imam who is even now haranguing his Istanbul congregation with orders to hunt me down and kill me.

Come ahead Osama. I will be glad to send you to the lowest pit of Hell with your child-raping "prophet".