Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Mark up one for the good guys

Michelle Malkin has good news:

I talked last night with Marine Josh Belile, who was targeted by the Haditha exploiters at CAIR for a satirical song he sang to the troops. He has been exonerated and asked me to post his statement:

It's good to be able to breathe again. I have had a lot of support since this all began, and I want everyone to know that I've read every e-mail, and every message that came my way, and out of nearly 1300 messages, I had one single message that was negative. I can definitely say that this could have been a blessing in disguise. Before this all began, not many people knew of my band, The Sweater Kittenz... and we just played a concert at the largest venue in my local area this past Friday.

You can read the rest on her blog.

For everybody who wrote to the Marine Corps or to Josh give yourself a big pat on the back. The good guys won this one.