Thursday, June 29, 2006

There are easier ways to commit suicide

Fits has this up on Shooting The Messenger:

Sure enough, Ibrahim Hooper of the terrorist front organization CAIR immediately decided to issue this statement:"

The Council on American-Islamic Relations, which brought Belile's video to the attention of the Pentagon, cautioned against a release, spokesman Ibrahim Hooper said Wednesday.

"It's a free country, but I don't know that it's the wisest choice. I would hope he would seek the advice of levelheaded friends and family and just put this sordid episode to a rest," Hooper said.


This could very well be a veiled threat.

So let me get this straight. Some Islamofascist asswipe is warning Cpl. Belile and his band not to release their song. . . Ibrahim and his crew are planning to frak with a bunch of Marines.

Please do. Just give me a heads up so I can be there with my lawn chair and a cooler full of Newcastle and my video camera. And a rain poncho so your blood won't ruin my new shirt.

I guess that Ibrahim slept through the part of terrorism school where they explain about how the Mighty Warriors of Allah only attack the defenseless.